A professional author, trainer and editor
with a unique blend of skills,
to help turn your writing dreams into reality.
About Jill Marshall
Jill Marshall migrated from the UK to New Zealand in 2003, along with her small daughter and her even smaller dog.
It was another bold and quirky move for Jill. In 2000, after 14 years in commerce and the post of Director of Training and Development for a huge international telecoms company,
Jill decided to follow her childhood dream and concentrate on writing. She left work and embarked on a second masters' degree, this time in Writing for Children.
Since graduating in 2002, Jill has penned the best-selling seven-book series about girl spy JANE BLONDE™, and the World Book Day special JANE BLONDE, PERFECT SPYLET (Macmillan Children's Books). August 2009 saw the launch of Jill's exciting next series, DOGHEAD, and picture book KAVE-TINA ROX, about a cave-girl with attitude.
With Penguin NZ, Jill publishes popular women's fiction books, and combines her commercial background and her knowledge of
books/writing in her own writing and book consultancy www.writegoodstuff.co.nz.
When not writing, Jill pursues the dramatic arts through courses in drama, comedy, singing and music. She loves to be on her feet in front of an audience, and actively enjoys promoting her books and meeting her fans.
Jill is represented by the Joanna Devereux at Pollinger Ltd.
- Masters Degree,
Cambridge University, 1987
- Masters Degree,
Writing for Children,
- Jane Blonde Sensational Spylet, Pan Macmillan UK, Feb 2006
- Jane Blonde Spies Trouble, Pan Macmillan UK, August 2006
- Jane Blonde Twice the Spylet, April 2007
- Jane Blonde Spylet on Ice, October 2007
- Jane Blonde Goldenspy, March 2008
- Jane Blonde Perfect Spylet, March 2008 (WBD novella)
- Jane Blonde Spy in the Sky, October 2008
- Jane Blonde Spylets are Forever, March 2009
- Doghead, August 2009
- Doghead Bites Back, May 2010
- Kave-Tina Rox, August 2009
- The Two Miss Parsons, January 2008
- As It Is On Telly, February 2009
- The Most Beautiful Man in the World, March 2010